Wednesday, September 21, 2011

20 Romantic Things to Say to a Woman


There aren’t a lot of men out there that know how to say romantic things to a woman. And yet, women love to hear sweet nothings whispered in their ears. They love to listen to a guy telling them creative and romantic things during those intimate moments.

Any man who can learn to speak the seductive language of sensual romance will be able to generate greater amounts of passion and appreciation from his woman. Although many men out there are not creative enough to say romantic things to their woman, fret not, there’s good news.

With a bit of practice, any man can learn how to say romantic things to his woman. The art of speaking romantically is a fine one, and only the guys who take the time to master the language of romance will reap the rewards of their most valiant efforts.

Here is a list of 20 romantic things to say to a woman that will help any guy to get started.

1. “I don’t have a reason for loving you. Because if I had a reason for loving you…I’m afraid that I’d also have a reason for leaving you.”

2. “You know, I think you’re my favorite person in the world.” (with a playful smile while looking into her eyes)

3. “I wish I could be with you forever, but that still wouldn’t be enough time to love you.”

4. “This feels right.” (while embracing her tightly and romantically)

5. “I miss you already.” (say something like this right after you’ve finished spending a romantic evening together)

6. “Kiss me again.” (look deep into her eyes, pull her close, and demand it…in a sexy romantic way)

7. “You’re amazing.” (righter after intimacy, say this to her, but be sincere and kiss her shoulder or forehead)

8. “I wouldn’t trade this night for the world.”

9. “Relax, let me love you completely.” (this is an excellent romantic thing to say to create a sense of comfort and security as you get intimate with your woman)

10. “She’s priceless, irreplaceable, and she’s mine.” (say this to someone else in reference to your woman, but say it when your woman is around to hear it)

11. “This feels like a dream.”

12. “I’ve never felt this way about anyone before.”

13. “Wrap your arms around me.”

14. “I’ve been thinking about you, and I think I miss you.” (give her a random call and say this in a playful and romantic way)

15. “Talk to me, I’ve missed you.” (say this while holding her hands and lightly stroking it)

16. “I love the way you taste.”

17. “I’ve dreamed about this moment my whole life.” (pick a special moment with her to say this)

18. “I’m yours.”

19. “My life would be a prison without your love.”

20. “You inspire me.”

The most important thing to take away from this sample list of romantic things to say to a woman is that it should be in the moment and always fun, playful, and romantic. Depending on the moment, you can say romantic things that are sexy or sweet, but always be sincere with what you’re saying.

Also, keep in mind that your woman is different from any other, and you should understand what her deepest romantic desires are. Say romantic things that are unique to her interests and passions. Tell her romantic things that make her feel sexy, desired, and more importantly, special.

By the way, we hope you're enjoying the love tips!

Get yours 7 Scientific Tricks To Have Any Women You Want!
http://tinyurl.com/blnqry2


No comments:

Post a Comment